- Please, Mr. Gates, I Want More.
- Book Burro – Now with a site of it’s own.
- Beginning Of The End Of E-Mail .
- Venture Capital Blogs – Very handy list.
- AttentionTrust – “A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the basic rights of attention owners.” Just getting started, should be interesting to see what happens here.
- Memorandum.com – “A newfangled news tangle.”
- How To Be A Blogging Idol Instead Of An Idle Blogger.
So, readers, are you finding these links at all useful? I realize that there’s no particular theme to my list, and that’s by design. When I see something that’s useful to me, I want to save it for possible later use, and I want to share it. Let me know how I am doing — please feel free to leave a comment for me.