I’ve been doing some research into Bayesian classification as part of a personal project. Here are some of the things that I ran into las t night:
- Machine Learning in Automated Text Categorization.
- Automatic Document Classification with Perl.
- Naïve Bayesian Text Classification.
- POPFile Automatic Mail Classification Tool.
- The Apache Spam Assassin Project.
- PHP Naive Bayesian Filter – The MySQL queries in this code are all broken; as-shipped this code does not work. But I think I can fix it.
So far what I have learned is that I need to reactivate the math portion of my brain. The last time that I studied statistics was in 1979, at Montgomery College.
And now on with the links:
- Google Sitemaps.
- Jakob Nielsen: United Airlines deserves to go out of business.
- WAMP Server Updated to Include MySQL 5.0 – Windows installer for Apache, MySQL, PHP, and some DB Admin Tools.