I’m taking a vacation day today, which means that I’m sitting in front of the computer doing all sorts of random stuff. I’ve accumulated 4 weeks of vacation time and I need to burn some because I am at the limit.
So far I’ve:
- Upgraded this blog to WordPress 2.0.4.
- Posted my son’s latest emails to his missionary blog.
- Upgraded to the latest version of Thunderbird.
- Replied to over 25 emails and filed or deleted another 60. I’m not yet ready to declare email bankruptcy, but the thought is certainly tempting.
- Found out that my Dell battery is a fire hazard and will have to be replaced.
I’ve also got to do some real world stuff, make some phone calls, and I want to build some new stuff in Second Life today too.