After a visit to the Museum of Modern Betas, I signed up to be notified when a whole bunch of new services launch:
- CalFeed – Calendars and feeds.
- Colib – “Your books, music & videos. Tagged, shared and sorted.”
- Crazy Egg – “A free and easy-to-use tool that helps you to improve the effectiveness of your web pages.”
- Gliffy – “Draw & share diagrams on the web.”
- Loopnote – “Notification 2.0.”
- Native Text – “Foreign Language Translation By Humans, For Humans.”
- ouioo – Your guess is as good as mine.
- Sixty Spots – “It’s all about people helping people travel.”
- Tractis – Looks like some kind of contract management tool.
- W8alth – “Want to get rich? Don’t have enough money to start a business? Dreaming of becoming an investor? We can help. Maybe. “
There’s certainly a lot of cool stuff going on right now. As I told a friend a couple of days ago, it is like Christmas every morning on the web lately. You wake up and there are a bunch of shiny new playtoys at your front door every day.