First, a bunch of great evangelism links (many from the Church of The Customer Blog):
- Betsy Weber: Becoming a Company Evangelist.
- Betsy Weber: Turning Customers Into Evangelists.
- Word of Mouth Marketing Organization.
- Word of Mouth Marketing Organization Blog.
- Creating Passionate Users: Out-Spend vs. Out-Inspire the Competition.
- Guy Kawasaki: How to be a Demo God.
- Patty Seybold: Customer Innovation Blueprint.
And now our regularly scheduled linkfest:
- Paul Graham: How to Be Silicon Valley.
- Guy Kawasaki: Book Preview, iWoz.
- Nathan Torkington: Rewarding Users for Contributing Data.
- Sinking an Aircraft Carrier – This is not a HOWTO, just some amazing pictures!